The next London-Edinburgh-London will start on 30 July 2017.
This 1400km ride is one of Britain's greatest cycling challenges. Ride from London to Edinburgh and back in just five days, through some of Britain's most beautiful scenery.
- You do not have to qualify to enter London Edinburgh London.
- Entry for existing Audax UK members opens 6 January 2017.
- Entry for guaranteed entry holders opens 6 January 2017.
- Public entry opens 20 January 2017.
- Entries will be limited to 1500 riders.
- Entry will cost about £320.
- The official route sheet will be published by March 2017.
- Start times will be from 06:00 until 16:00 on Sunday 30 July 2017.
For more information go the London-Edinburgh-London website.